Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tired Daddy

So, I guess I'm not the only one sleep deprived at the Fries' house! Of course we have a newborn, so it's expected to not get much sleep, but we also have a crazy 2 year old. I can't wait until March 26 because we go back to Lynlee's pediatrician and HOPEFULLY he will take her off of the Albuterol (asthma med that's helping her lungs get back to normal). Like I have mentioned before, the Albuterol is liquid adrenaline and she has not been my good sleeper like she used to be since she has been on it. I had a friend, Heather, tell me that when she was younger everyone thought she had mono. She slept all the time, but it turned out she had asthma instead of mono. She slept all the time because she wasn't breathing well while she was sleeping. So who knows that could be true for Lynlee too, but I hope she returns back to her normal sleep schedule after we get her off the meds. Here's an example of our night with her. We put her down between 8-9 and at 11-12 when I feed Owen we usually still hear her talking/playing in her bed. A good thing about Lynlee is that she doesn't get out of her bed, just will play for hours in it! Well I said all that to show you a picture of Pat.

Poor guy feel asleep on the couch and if you look real close you can see one of Owen's clear pacifiers in his mouth!!! And no he's not sucking on it, he must have fallen asleep while juggling little Owen! He's biting on to the handle of the paci! You never know what you are going to find us doing around here!

Tonight I'm very excited. Pat and I (along with his 2 brothers and Kirsten) are going to the Martin Sexton concert at the Uark Bowl. Martin Sexton is one of mine and Pat's favorite singer/songwriters. Check him out on iTunes. He's got a folky-soulful sound (if that's a possible combination!).

I hope everyone has a great weekend and hopefully the Fries Family will get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment