Thursday, March 12, 2009

Finally a few Owen pics!

Just a warning before you look...He has gotten CHUNKY! He has already outgrown most of his 0-3 months clothing. Those Fries kids are good eaters.

Isn't that face irresistible? Full of cheeks with a slight smirk! I love it and I know you all want to kiss and pinch those cheeks!

I know he probably was just passing gas, but I truly believe he was smiling at me! I need to check in the baby books to see when babies are supposed to start smiling purposefully, but I'm convinced he's there.


We get a lot of crazy faces from him right now. This is just one of many.

Awe so soft and cuddly. He is now a month old. He is still a great baby. He does love to eat as you can tell. He usually wants to eat about every 3-4 hours, which I think is pretty average for small babies. I'm ready for him to extend that time at night, I'm getting pretty sleep deprived. Anyone have any suggestions of what worked for your baby this little. I want to start cereal or something, but I know that's probably not what the Dr.'s and books (that I obviously don't read) suggest. I hope you all enjoyed Baby Owen!

4 comments:

  1. That is totally not gas. He smiled at Aunt Angela at least twice the other day. Forget the dr. books! He is so stinkin' sweet. I love you, Baby O!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much he has grown! He is adorable and his little personality is showing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right! I DO want to pinch and kisses those chubby cheeks! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sarah! he is so stinkin cute! i could just kiss those chubby cheeks all day...what a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete