Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Funk


Let's see if I can remember how to do this! Sorry for my absence, I've been boycotting blogging for quite some time now! Just for 2 main reasons: 1. Takes too much time out of my day and time has become very precious in our household lately and 2. I feel like you need a talent or something interesting to really be a good blog and I feel I lack in both categories. I guess if absent-mindedness is a talent than I'm really good at that! Oh and let me add 3. My writing abilities are let's say below average and eventually lowers my self-esteem.

Just wanted to apologize to the 3 people that used to read my blog and hope you eventually come back to read again! I thought I would get that all off my chest before I had to blog for Lynlee's birthday which is tomorrow!

I will end with a picture of what our summer has looked like so far! Sorry back-door neighbors!


1 comment:

  1. Haha! That looks like are backyard too. The moon shines in the day here too. (c: Hope Lynlee has a great birthday! Also, just read the Mother's Day post--soo sweet!

    ReplyDelete