Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy 3 month Birthday Owen!

The big man is 3 months old today! I can officially change from weeks to months when I talk about his age. That also means I will probably call him 3 months old for 2 more months. I'm not the greatest with numbers especially month calculations! Here's some pictures I took today! He's starting to hold his head up more, so I can get cuter pictures without the carpet as the background!


Both of my kids make really serious faces. I just tell myself that they are thinking a lot and are going to be really intelligent like their mom (ha we all know that was a type-o).

Still serious...

Look at that cheeky smile! PRECIOUS!

Here's our little-big man! These are some names that he is called at this point in his life (mostly by his loving big sis): little Owie (thanks to Emme), little who-who (created by Lynlee and we have no clue why she started this!), chubby wubby or shubby wubbers depending on her mood, little chub, Owe-nen (thanks to Isabella), fat-man, and Mr. cheekers. That all I can think of at this moment, but I have a feeling there are a few more!

No comments:

Post a Comment