Sunday, February 8, 2009

Amazing Co-workers!

On Friday, I was working away minding my own business when my co-worker beeped into my room asking me to come to her room when I got a chance (not that unusual).  So I took my sweet time and walked to her room.  When I got there....SURPRISE!!! They threw me a surprise baby shower.  Michelle White and Kim Oliver are amazing co-workers and friends.  They invited all the women of Har-ber High behind my back and even got my students involved.  It was a great day and I still can't get over how kind everyone was.  Sorry I don't have any pics because I didn't know about it but Kim has some pictures of it!  Just ignore how HUGE I am!

Baby Owen update.....STILL not  here!  I will be 38 weeks on Tuesday.  The doctor said he would be surprised if I made it to my  next appointment which is Thursday the 12th because I'm progressing pretty fast.  We will see and I will be sure to keep everyone updated. 

4 comments:

  1. It was such a blessing to be present at Lynlee's birth, I wish we could be there for Owen's. I hope everything goes well and I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Sorry I missed your shower Friday. I will get little Owen's gift to you somehow. Hope you had a great time...sounds like ya'll did. Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved everything little Owen got! I should have asked Pat to send a camera to work with you! I had fun planning your shower! I still think that tie and pocket protector onesie is the cutiest thing I've seen! Hang in there-Owen will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! It is Cari Calhoun (SPS from Springdale). I found you through Katie Rowe and Shannon Davis' blogs! I went to Arkansas Baptist as well and graduated high school with Shannon! Small world. I heard you had baby Owen, so I was just stopping by to say CONGRATS!! Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete